Como instalar y configurar la plataforma software de Igel
“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius
I’m thrilled and proud to introduce you to the first version of the ‘IGEL Software Platform: Step-by-Step Getting Started Guide.‘ A free book, written by the IGEL Community, on how to install and configure the IGEL software stack, all screen-shot by screen-shot.
Simply put, our goal is to take any complexity and guesswork out of getting to know the IGEL Platform by providing you with the tools, knowledge, and understanding to quickly install, configure and master the IGEL software suite.
We start with the basics, the ability to download the IGEL Platform trial software and perform basic installation and configuration. We walk you, step-by-step, through what is required for you to get up and running in a proof-of-concept or lab scenario.
When finished, you will have a fully working IGEL End-Point Management Platform consisting of the IGEL Universal Management Suite (UMS), IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) and at least one IGEL OS installed, connected and centrally managed!
All this, screen-shot by screen-shot. No guesswork !Easy as eating Pie!
Version 1 includes the following:
- Download IGEL Software
- How to Install the IGEL Universal Management Suite (UMS)
- How to Open Firewall Ports Required by UMS
- How to Create an AWS Instance for IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG)
- How to Open Firewall Ports Required by ICG
- How to Create Required DNS Records
- How to Create and install an SSL Certificate for ICG
- How to Install the IGEL ICG Software
- How to License the IGEL ICG
- How to Install IGEL OS Universal Desktop Converter (UDC)
- How to Add IGEL Devices to the UMS
- How to License the IGEL OS UDC
- How to Create Basic Folder Structure
- How to Create Basic UMS Profiles
- How to Configure Custom Desktop Wallpaper